- Power and privilege – why it matters
- Conscious and unconscious biases – how they impact the workplace
- Cultural humility – how it can be applied in the workplace and with clients
- Personal development – effective communication, conflict resolution, self-care, wellness, and goal setting
- Legal terms of immigration – understanding common terminology and the public benefits various immigrant groups can access
- Resources and referrals – learn about local resources specifically for immigrants and refugees and how to make successful referrals
Navigating Culture & Bias Workshop
An interactive training for those interested in unpacking the layers of culture, privilege, and power.
We can help you foster a more welcoming community inside and outside your organization.
Our training aims to create a safe space for organizations and institutions to examine their ideas and biases while gaining tools to implement cultural humility practices when working with diverse communities.
Available Training Modules
"We were pleased to have the Immigrant Welcome Center participate in our professional development training day. The presenters were so interesting, and their warmth in sharing their personal stories encouraged staff interaction."