Immigrant Welcome Center helps newcomers transition to life in Indianapolis through three main services. If you are an immigrant looking for help, read about the programs below to find the services you need or click here to send an e-mail to our staff.
NATURAL HELPERS are volunteers that live and work in immigrant neighborhoods and assist immigrants and refugees with finding services such as job training, english classes, and legal aid.
NEIGHBORHOOD BRANCHES throughout Indianapolis increase immigrants access to services by providing a convenient location.We partner with social service agencies, health care centers, job training centers, and other organizations that can provide direct help.
IMMIGRANT INFORMATION SESSIONS provide monthly educational sessions on a variety of cross-cultural topics that help immigrants succeed.These monthly sessions are FREE and open to the public.
Click on one of the links below if you want to:
- Talk to someone in person
- Get help from an immigrant volunteer (Natural Helper)
- Learn English
- Get legal help
- Get help with public transportation
- Get help at a traffic stop
- Find job opportunities
- Attend a free information session
- Learn about Administrative Action
- Find out what languages Natural Helpers speak
- Get more information or ask a question
- Attend a Give-Away event
For Natural Helpers use only: