Wednesday, October 30, 2019 | 5:00 PM – 7:45 PM
Biltwell Event Center | 905 S White River Pwky W Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46221
Join us for our biggest fundraiser of the year! Our fifth annual Live Local, Think Global fundraiser will focus on the growing impact of immigrants in Central Indiana as well as how the corporate community is embracing and benefiting from new Americans as an emerging market. A host of community leaders will present speeches on inclusion, education, economic impact, and quality of life. Click here to download a sponsorship packet.
For more information contact Terri Morris Downs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (317) 808-2326 ext. 101.
- Broaden your workforce’s definition of diversity.
- Enhance your company’s global understanding to build a stronger customer base, increase community loyalty, and improve employee recruitment and retention.
- Learn why Indianapolis’s changing demographics are important to your business and understand the role immigrants play in local economies throughout Indiana.
- Learn how the foreign-born are economically and culturally growing Indianapolis and how the Immigrant Welcome Center is working to make Indianapolis a more welcoming and inclusive community.
- Learn what resources the Immigrant Welcome Center can assist with to help bridge cultural differences.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!
|Richard and Linda Miller|
|Indiana Restaurant and Lodging Association||Adams Immigration Law Office||Heart of the House Hospitality||JP Morgan Chase & Co.|
|Jackie Nytes and Michael O’Brien||PNC Bank||Karen Friss|
|Neelay Bhatt||Congregation Beth El-Zedeck||Schahet Hotels|