We depend upon community partners to meet our mission to “connect newcomers to the resources, services, and opportunities they need to fully participate in the economic, civic, social and cultural life of the community.” Our community partners:
- Provide funding for our Natural Helper volunteer program and neighborhood branches.
- Co-sponsor community events with the Immigrant Welcome Center.
- Provide community resources for immigrant and refugee populations.
- Make in-kind donations of office equipment, gift cards, and professional services such as printing.
- Share their expertise on issues relevant to immigrants and refugees through our Reuben Educational Series.
- Promote our work through their newsletters, e-communications, social media and other communication channels.
- Encourage their employees, donors and friends to support the Immigrant Welcome Center financially and through volunteering.
If you would like to partner with us, please fill out the form below or contact Terri Morris Downs, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 808-2340.